CAC application and successful interview
Valid Canadian Pilot license
Upon completion of this course the successful student will have to demonstrate:
• The ability to prepare, plan and execute a VFR Multi-Engine flight
• The knowledge to pass company and TC flight tests
• The ability to apply relevant ground knowledge in the safe execution of a VFR Multi-Engine flight
• The skills to safely fly a multi-engine aircraft while in VMC conditions
• The ability to manage normal and emergency procedures in a multi-engine aircraft
• The knowledge and awareness of the dangers of flying a multi-engine aircraft, specifically Vmc and single-engine operations
Required Course Materials
Jeppesen Multi-Engine Manual ▪ PA34 Pilot Operating Handbook ▪ Ground school (if required) and Flight training workbooks with lesson plans ▪ TC Flight test guide ▪ VNC and VTA maps * Canadian Flight Supplement.
Aircraft / Briefing Room / Flight Training Device (FTD) / Classroom
One-on-one Instructor-Student in the aircraft / Briefing Room / and Flight Training Device (FTD).
Fees and Hours
Costs do not include taxes and potential fuel surcharges
Costs are estimates based on Transport Canada minimum flight requirements and school program estimates
*This cost includes a maximum number of instructional hours as listed above. Canadian Aviation College has the right to charge the student the hourly rate for both flight and instructional time beyond this limit.