Contact Us & FAQ

Frequently Asked Questions

General Questions

What are the different types of Aviation Programs that you offer?

Our Career Pilot Aviation with Applied Human Factors Diploma includes all licences, ratings and the student graduates with an Aviation Diploma too. After successful completion of the program, the student will become a CLASS IV Flight Instructor which will enable them to work in any flight school We also offer specialized CPL program for students from India and Nepal, in order to meet the requirement of their local Cival Aviation Authority. International students are required register at least CPL for getting the study permit. Students who only interest in PPL can only comes into Canadian Border with visitor Visa We provide CPL and PPL license conversion for students who already happly PPL or CPL from other ICAO members . Modular program allows local/ domestic student to take each program individually like PPL, CPL, FIR, Multi- Engine etc. It also provides more flexibility to students with their daily schedule and this way students can gradually , at their own pace to acheive their pillot dream

Is your College Designated by the Government of Canada?

Yes, we are a Designated Learning Institute. Please navigate to the link below to find our DLI number. Once you made your tuition payment, we wiill isse you the Letter of Acceptance for your study permit application.

What other Programs do you offer other than Pilot Training?

We have academic programs like Aviation English, Flight Attendant diploma and certificate, English as a Second Language (ESL).

Do you have scholarships/ financial aid for students?

No. We do not offer any scholarships at this time. Domestic students can apply through Student Aid BC for the student loan if they want to pursue Commercial Pilot Licence (CPL) as well. Please visit for more information.

Do you offer a familiarization flight?

Yes. We do offer a familiarization flight for people who wants to see how flying is like and take control of the aircraft in mid-flight. The cost is CAD 150 for half an hour. Please call +1-604-299-7777 to book your first flight!

After Arrival

Are International Students eligible to get a Post-Graduation-Work-Permit (PGWP)?

If you have questions regarding the PGWP, please visit the Immigration Refuges and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) website or contact IRCC. Not any designated learning institutions make student eligible for the PGWP. As per CIC website for Flight School Graduates: To be eligible for a PGWP, a flight school graduate must meet all the eligibility listed above, and 1 of the following:

  • have completed a flight training course at a DLI training centre and now have a Canadian commercial pilot’s license
  • have or be in the process of getting an instructor’s rating and a job offer as a flight instructor from a DLI flight training centre
Please read more about PGWP here:

As an International Student, Can I work part-time during my studies?

Yes, you can work part-time up to 20 hours per week off-campus as long as you maintain as a full time study.

Do you offer job palcements with any airlines in Canada after I finish my Pilot Training?

No. We do not offer any job guarantee or have any patch-up with any airlines in Canada. However, if you graduate as a Flight Instructor, you can work in any flight school. We also hire our own students depending on the demand at that time and students overall performance.

Questions Related to Flight Training

1. How many flight booking will I have per week? We gurantee 3 bookings per week. 2. What aircrafts do you have and how many of them? We have more than 10 aircrafts, 2 of them are Seneca III for mutli/multi-ifr training, 1 piper wariror and rest of them Cessna 172.

After Apply

I have a foreign pilots licence. Do you offer licence conversion programs?

No. We do not offer any licence conversion programs for students holding a foregin licence. You must convert your foreign licence through Transport Canada or look for programs that offer conversion courses.

I already have my Canadian PPL from a different flight school. Can I still join your college for CPL?

Yes you can join and start your Commercial Pilot Licence (CPL) Program.

If my visa is rejected by the Canadian immigration, will I get my tuiton deposit refunded back?

Yes. If your visa is rejected for any reason, we will refund tuition deposit.

Do you offer accommodation at your college? How much is it?

No. Currently we do not offer any accommodations. However we recommend students find a place at Craigslist. Typical room rent is around $650 to $800 per month with shared bathroom and kitchen.

Before Apply

My English is really weak can I still be a pilot?

English Proficiency is requirement to fly. You must meet ICAO English Level 4 standard to become a pilot. After you apply with us we will schedule an interview with you to determine your English Proficiency. If your English is really weak you will be offered to be placed in the English Language Program (ESL). Once you re-apply we will interview you again and if we feel you have improved your English, you can enter Flight Training Programs.

How long does it take from the time I apply in your college to come to Canada?

It could take anywhere between 3 months for your Student Visa and Study Permit to get approved. We suggest International students to apply 3 months prior to their start date.

Is IELTS required to start my flight training?

No. IELTS is not required to start your flight training. You only need to pass our interview process and other requirements as stated under our website to get accepted for flight training. However, IELTS might require when applying for visa

I am interested  in joining your college. What is the enrollment process?

1) Go to

2) Fill out the online application and pay the application fee ($150 Domestic Students/$250 International Students)

3) Once your application and payment are submitted, we will review it and contact you for an interview via Zoom or in person.

4) Once the interview is passed, you will receive a link to sign a contract for your program. You will then sign it and send it back to us.

5) International students are required to pay a portion (30% for pilot program,50% for academic program) of their program tuition upfront in order to receive a Letter of Acceptance, which will be used to obtain a Canadian Study Permit.

6) Domestic students that opt for Pay-As-You-Go may submit a $2,000 security deposit.